Do you own or manage a small or medium sized business in the UK?
- If you own or manage a small or medium sized business in the UK you can advertise your business free of charge on Dotty Directory.
- Just create an account and then upload your advert – it’s as simple as that.
- You can link your advert to your website, your social media pages like Facebook and Twitter, include up to 20 pictures, a video, opening hours, special offers and as much text as you like.
- Once your advert has been approved you can change it at any time, as often as you want – all without charge.
- We will link to your advert from the nearest local website to where your business is located.
- From time to time we’ll also promote your business on the local website, our Facebook and our Twitter pages.
- At the same time we’ll also share information about your business with thousands of people, encouraging them to use your business.
- And we do all of this at no cost to you.
So, what’s the catch? Quite simply there isn’t one. We generate our income by offering a range of nationally negotiated Products and Services that offer exceptional value, service and price and you can take advantage of these at any time. If you do we will earn a fee or commission.
We believe that these offer are exceptional. For example, Dotty Directory is one of the largest introducers of business insurance in the UK. Our business partners are PIB Insurance. They offer small and medium sized businesses genuinely independent, whole of market insurance solutions.
To help us make Dotty Directory a free service we ask all businesses advertising with us to let us know what month your insurance is due and to allow PIB to provide you with an alternative quotation for your business insurance.
But, let’s make it clear, there is no obligation on any advertiser to have to purchase anything, ever, and whether you purchase something through us or not you will get exactly the same offer – free advertising and promotion of your business.