NetRent have worked with Letting Agents since our formation in 2001. With increasing legislation and the impending removal of fees in England and Wales, following on from Scotland, the pressure on letting agent’s income is growing.
We offer letting agents a long term business partnership which will help mitigate your lost income and provide a wider service to your landlords and tenants, without creating extra work for you.
We understand that your landlords and tenants are the lifeblood of your business. So, we will protect and respect every lead and of course everything we do with data is covered by GDPR rules.
In conjunction with our business partners PIB Insurance Brokers we offer a bespoke package for each letting agent we work with. Because every letting agent is unique we tailor that package to suit your individual business needs.
If you already have an insurance provider PIB can review that arrangement with you to determine whether it fully meets your business needs.
As we said, we are looking for long term business relationships where all parties benefit. We have the complete insurance solution available to you including:
- Landlord buildings and contents insurance
- Tenant contents insurance
- Commercial property insurance
- Block insurance
- Personal insurance
- Rent guarantee & legal protection
- Home emergency insurance for landlords
- plus much more
For more information about PIB Insurance Brokers please click here
NetRent offer a range of free services to help you run your business:
- The Landlord Resource Centre – hundreds of pages of information and links
- Free Forms & Documents – including a free assured shorthold tenancy document
- Free Rental Property Advertising – through our Lets Advertise website
- Free Business Advertising – through Dotty Directory
- Daily Private Rented Sector News
For more information, without obligation, please complete and send this form or call us on 01352 721300